I would take it again another time. Needs to be PDF that are very easy to find - the transport website is very bad, especially if you do not know where you are leaving and going to. The City Lyon card was well worth the money. It was very useful as we used it as a travel pass + ticket to the Lumiere Museum. Easy to use on public transport. An excellent purchase. If I had done this it would have taken longer than if I had bought the tickets at the airport station and therefore there was no point in adding these onto the standard Lyon card beforehand. Lyon is a beautiful place and the card made our experience much more pleasant. We stayed in Lyon for four days and the city card made our stay much easier . Very good card, keeps me going! If after 30 minutes you have not returned the bike, then you will be charged for each consecutive 30 minutes. Hope to see you again soon. It's a matter of confusion for lots of people. And, we fit in the Guided City Boat tour as well. So we did one of these tours, with a group of 30!! A bit more written description of the places to find would help. Got to see lots of museums, boat trip,walking tour & tram tour of croix rousse. It was very useful. Even though I understand from your website that no modifications shall be made upon purchase, the experience left a bitter taste in my mouth as I feel this is an easy correction to make for those companies that focus on customer satisfaction and positive word of mouth. To get your money's worth you really need to see and do many things. Its a convenient way to discovery the city.Staff at the tourist centre were friendly and helpful.Lyon is a beautiful city with great architecture, museums and good eat out places.One suggestion : It will be helpful if you put some tourist info kiosk or booth with map of the important location .. metro, bus or transport to take at key places like Bellecour or city centre when we visit one place, would know how to reach the next place to visit. It was very convenient not to have to worry about finding cash for entry charges. The card made for a very easy way to access the museums - I went to the history, confluence and resistance museums - and public transport systems of Lyon. The card easily paid for itself, and it was especially nice not to have to go to the ticket machine every time I wanted to ride the metro. It was my first trip to Lyon. Without forgetting the receptions of hotels,residences, guest houses, campsites, etc. We bought the Lyon 4 day pass, which enabled us not only to visit the museums we were interested in, but also to take a walking tour, take the little tram, and to go on a boat ride. The Lyon City Card made our visit easy and enjoyable. Very recommendable for such a wonderful city. All in all very great experience! I don’t know if we’d have got value for money in the summer, when it’s nicer to be outside. were excellent. - Activating the card for Metro: we spent minutes trying to figure it out when all we had to do was put the card on the holder at the ticket machine and then confirm that the card was activated. The river cruise at sunset was great as was tram ride. Lyon card got us around the city with ease and into the Museums - town, rivers, people all great but the food was excellent = a super place for a gastronomic break. We took the tour from downtown office. And Lyon is a beautiful place to visit. For groups over 10 people, the access to the attractions is not guaranted. The card made our visit much simpler, in that we could use public transport to get to different places at opposite ends of the city without thinking about the cost. My one critique is to make sure all policies/offers for the card are consistent across all platforms. What a beautiful city, wish we had more than three days to spend here. So is including public transport. To have a metro map available at time of purchase would be helpful. There are many transport facilities in Lyon. I don't do many museums but still got most of the cost back by way of free boat trip, and free entry to Miniatures and Cinema Museum plus discounted City Bus Tour and free public transport everywhere. We had also booked a Lyon City Greeter tour and until we had confirmation of when that would be, we were unsure when we should try to book the other tours. On your last day you can't use the card for public transport. Godo value for money. It was also awesome tu cut the line at the "Musée de Confluences". It included everything we wanted to see and encouraged us to drop into a few things, like the excellent Miniature Museum, that we may not have considered otherwise. The City Card was a great value for admission to museums and extremely easy to use. The walking tour covered a wonderful mix of history, culture and pointed out a few specialty shops we came back to after the tour. Could you visit every museum in Lyon. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Jewel in the French crown, this beautiful, welcoming city has so much to offer and all within a few minutes of the city centre, using the wonderful local transport systems. Having pre-ordered the Cards (at a discount!) So much to see; so much to do; wonderful restaurants serving outstanding food.........Go on, see it for your selves. No need to worry about transport, just hop on and present your card. See review Definitely save me a lot of money. It also gets you into the most interesting museums and I found it to be prefect for my visit. the cards is valid on attraction for 24,48,72,96 hours from your 1st entry in attraction and public transportation is valid for 1,2,3 or 4 consecutive days ans not on hours. The pass more then paid for itself with unlimited access to museums, a guided tour, a guided bus tour, a guided tram tour, and transit access. So easy to use and very convenient. Real professional approach to providing information. What I would recommend is more information and assistance to tourists in English . In hindsight another day would have been even better if you have a longer stay but either way a great deal. The welcome desk at the airport needs to be signposted or at least have a detailed map on your website. (And she spoke several languages, which was really astonishing!) These were used to explore the city which we had not of done otherwise. Great value and a brilliant way to get the most from our stay in Lyon! Not only did it save me money, but it encouraged me to see more museums than I had planned, and they were all fascinating. My friend and I purchased a student Lyon city card (€37) for a weekend- superb value, as it covers all public transport, more museums than you could even visit, a walking tour and a boat tour. I highly recommend this card! - The boat tour was good, but you cannot book days in advance with the City Card. Used metro, bus and tram extensively. We’ve also visited La Baselique de Norte Dame de Fourvière. For the second time we visit your beautiful city. I have made the boattrip on the river, and visites one museum. I wound up going to some places I would not have otherwise, and loves them. We enjoyed the city especially regarding to the Lon City Card. The accompanying information, combined with the outstanding customer service provided at the tourist office, encouraged us to explore aspects of Lyon we might otherwise have missed such as the stunning Le Musee de Confluence. Many thanks, Lyon. Recommended by Daffyd75, 6 September 2017. I recommend the first thing you do is the tour bus to learn your way around and pick out the attractions you wish to see. A tour by boat is also available but I did not take it due to timing. It was convenient having a single card covering transport and museums. In my opinion, given that people are now able to arrive and depart in a big city like Lyon at virtually any time of the day or night (and I'm sure you would agree that 4pm and 1.30pm are not particularly odd or unsocial hours), it would make more sense to have cards operational for a consecutive 24 or 48 hours from first use. It is a very friendly city and the tourist office could not be more friendly or helpful. Definitely to recommend!!! The only quibble I have is that even with two energetic people planning a fully packed two days, (I didn't get the card to cover our afternoon of arrival or morning of departure) I think financially we only just broke even/made a saving. I got a 3 day card and used it heavily. The whole operation is extremely efficient from the web based purchasing , the collection and the use in museums. This card is prefect for exploring Lyon! Additional value comes with using it for all the free and discounted things. given the Confluence muséé is included we visited it unless the beautifull wether . Excellent value for money. It includes the following: public transport, 23 museums and temporary exhibitions without exception on a queue-free basis, the guided tour provided by the Tourist Office and various not-to-be-missed activities, such as cruise on the Saône, unusual tours to the roof of the Basilica of Fourvière, or to the Guignol puppet shows. the transport system was very accessible from the hotel. Access to all the important sites, great value discounts and best of all, easy access to all transport. I highly recommend thiw card for everyone who really is in the mood to explore this city. Having access to the metro was a welcome bonus. I would recommend to anyone touring Lyon. It is excellent value for money as it enables you to travel freely within the city by tram metro and bus. Excellent value. This means card-in-hand access to over 38 attractions during your forthcoming 1, 2, 3 or 4-day stay in Lyon. We had 3 day cards, which made for a great visit. Thank you! The musaums and galleries, especially the Beaux Arts and the Confluence are exceptional places and it was good to visit them. Could you use city tour bus, river shuttell . We have visited several museums without queueing as well as got a boat trip which is also included in the card as prepaid. I recommend it! I am pretty satisfied with the card. This card is very good. I think all tourists exploring Lyon on their own should get one. Your staff at the tourist information centre were exceptionally helpful. We would have liked to know this. We bought the three day card with Rhone Express. So worth it and will definitely get one next time. I meant to purchase the card with the Rhonexpress train addition. With the Lyon city card I got to enjoy many places of the city with easy transportation, and I felt welcomed everywhere! Recommended by Karen from Texas, 11 September 2019. The ticket is valid for 72 hours. Very easy to collect the cards and we used them to get from Part Dieu to our hotel as all public transport is included. The audioguides included in the Lyon City Card are available at the Tourist Office in 5 languages Unfortunately don't remember his name, but it begins with FR ...Fredericko maybe) , bus and tram tours. The little tram which was included took us up to the croix rousse district, which we would not have had the energy, or knowledge, to explore as it is up such steep hills. The advantage conferred by the card for the Velov cycle hire scheme seemed a little inflexible, although I did make use of it for Velov on my final day. I bought the 4-day card and felt that it was a decent value, although 4 days of museum visits can be a bit much. For 45 euro I went to five museums, got a guided tour of the old city, and took at least 15 separate rides on the metro or tram - including two round trips to the stadium. And visiting several musea. (except on May 1st)The transportation pass included in Lyon City Card is activated on the first entry on the TCL network.No public transportation on 1 May. Better solution is to just put corresponding numbers for audio presentation on a map. Instead, we bought it from the main Tourist Office there. The Lyon City Card is reserved for individuals. A wonderful city that is one of the best kept secrets from us in N. America. The card includes many museums, boat, transportation which made it very valuable. First card I used only 1 days. but not busses) Recognisable by their distinctive red mud guards, the bikes can be rented at any one of the almost 350 stations around Lyon. More Start exploring the city with Visiterlyon.com. You can't see everything, but it is everything that you could ever want in a visit to Lyon. We wanted to walk most of the time, and could have been better served with a museum-only card. )With some attractions, your Lyon City Card gives priority entry; you avoid lines. Saved money as used public transport and visited Museums etc. A map of train, tram and bus routes in 3 documents would be excellent (like every other city we are travelling to have done). Free access of musee Beaux arts and other superbe museums. It has took away from my weekend trip. The six of us got lots of use out of the cards during our 3 day stay. The only fault I have with card its not for 24hrs usage once activated as we arrived mid afternoon we lost part of our full use of card. Bravo! I'd buy it again next time I visit Lyon. I enjoyed my 2-day stay in Lyon and found the card very useful and allowed me to enjoy stress-free! We were unable to do a boat tour due to the recent floods but that's another reason to come back, and we will! Von voyage!! Lyon, c'était très bonne cité gentille. s un parc de 5 000 vélos robustes et confortables baptisés Vélo'v, répartis sur 428 stations dans 22 communes. We visited one tourist attraction per day, one day two and felt we had gained excellent value for the card. There are also many museums which are included in the price, we only managed to visit 2 but great to have such a choice. The travel component was particularly useful. It is also a Travel card, so you van jump on andere off trams, buses and metro as of ten as you want. However, no digital ticket provided and the lost card cannot be replaced. through the traboules, but it looks as if these are all covered. Wasted time looking for Lyon City Transport office ( to left,OUTSIDE main entrance of Part Dieu Rail Station ) to exchange for English copy and full information . Also used a Rhone Express card. Recommended by Haim Shaked, 31 October 2019. the staff were nice, and helped me when i was having issues with the card arriving on time. MADE MY EXPERIENCE EVEN BETTER. We felt sorry for the drivers in their frustration with underperforming equipment, breaking buses, sign on systems not working. We were in 2 Museums per day and we used metro and tram. Only issue, unfortunately I don't speak French but you keep sending email info in French. We really enjoyed the Musee des Beaux Artes , the Resistance Museum and the Confluence museum.

Damdam âge, Blanka Pnl Piano, Ouest-france Vendée, Alors Que Classe De Mot, Cherry Seaborn Taille, Narbonne Centre-ville Shopping, Plan De Tours Et Ses Quartiers, Chris Black Mirror Smithereens, Course à Pied Piriac, Parole Vitaa Liham, Avis Ecole Meyzieu, Merzhin Album, Résultats Municipales Lyon Par Arrondissement, Aire Camping-car Maulévrier, Baby Sleepsuit, Lieu Hanté Cholet, Château De Chambord Tarif, Guadeloupe Tourisme Coronavirus, Sonnerie Gratuite Vitaa & Slimane - ça Va ça Vient, Maître Gims Nouvel Album Transcendance, Déchetterie Angers, Afp Actuel, Avis De Décès Le Lamentin, Nouvel Album Slimane Vitaa, Meteo Consult Pleneuf, Gratte Ciel Lyon Part-dieu, Tv Sur Pc Bouygues, Quartier Justice Angers, Bcg Platinium, Céline Dion S'il Suffisait D'aimer, La Baule Guérande à Pied, Avant Qu' Elle Ne Parte Ou Avant Qu' Elle Parte, Le Monde Diplomatique, Juillet 2020, Vintage Mecanic Saison 5 Episode 1, Quartier étudiant Clermont-ferrand, Qui A Inventé Le Compas, Bus C12 Lyon, Bootstrap Button, Angers Population 2020, Eugène Chaplin, Lionel Florence Fortune, Hôtel Continental Brest, Les Incognitos Vincent Cassel, Meilleur Ville De France 2020, C'est Pas Ma Faute Mortelle Adele, Musée Des Confluences, Changer Les Cheveux Sur Une Photo, Lio Amoureux Solitaires Paroles, Avant Toi Vitaa & Slimane Signification, Lyon City Card Soignant, Bruno Bonnell Salaire, Musée Des Beaux-arts Recrutement, Brasserie Tassin-la-demi-lune, Déchetterie Angers Ouverte, Tf1 Direct Ne Marche Pas, Rmc Sport Access 3, Tanel Derard Copine, Météo St Fons Demain, Partition Synthétiseur Facile, Céline Dion 2020, Suggestion Lecture 2020, Michel Sardou En Chantant Mp3, Tf1 Streaming Gratuit, Restaurant Bistronomique Saumur, Restaurant Lyon 6, Date Concours Paces Reims 2020, Mairie De Chinon, Fusillade Lyon, Je Te Le Donne Paroles Explication, Chanson Avec Le Mot Cigarette, St-léonard Sion, Hotel Colmar Pas Cher, La Politique De La Ville En Bref, Meteociel Saint-priest, Tramway T2 Trafic Aujourd'hui, Koh-lanta Saison 21 Streaming, Erp Solune Alta, Replay Bfm Tv Non Stop, Radio Foot Ligue 1, Gino Camaro Chanson, Cite Engloutie En 2 Lettres, Si Tu Veux M'essayer Tab, Grézieu-la-varenne Lyon, Je Ne Sais Pas En Arabe Algérien, Pluie Dans L Heure Chassieu, Météo Carcassonne, Charles 7 Et Louis 11, Menu Restaurant Le Port Les Sables D'olonne, Mamadou Célèbre, Mairie De Vaulx-en-velin Horaire, Image Je T'aime, Michel Sardou Jeune, Tsunami Japon Fukushima, Metz Quartier à éviter, Helena Noguerra âge, David Pujadas Femme, Fête Des Pères En Anglais, Un Oeuf Un Steak,