Because I'd seen the excellent Mads Mikkelsen in Hannibal, I was curious about his other work. Citron struggles internally with the violent acts he has to see/commit. His breakthrough in Denmark came with his portrayal of a boy with autism in A Place Nearby, co-starring with Ghita Nørby. Søren Gemmer pianist, elektronisk musiker og komponist og arbejder i et spænd mellem moderne jazz og improviseret elektronisk musik. Han har siden medvirket i blandt meget andet Ole Christian Madsens NORDKRAFT og FLAMMEN & CITRONEN, filmatiseringen af Dan Browns ENGLE & DÆMONER, samt TV- serier som Edderkoppen, Rejseholdet og Broen. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2019. Olivia Wilde, Robert De Niro, Dakota Johnson, Brad Pitt, de Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2013. Recrutement | War may be many things, but funny is rarely one of them. You could also do it yourself at any point in time. But something is wrong, something is simply not right when their orders change to start killing Germans. The cinematography was amazing. ✂️ & �: Søren Gemmer Faultlessly played by the beautiful Thure Lindhardt and the always-impressive Mads Mikkelsen, ‘Flame’ and ‘Citron’ are the code-names of two Danish resistance fighters who work as a team liquidating supposed collaborators. ‍‍ La première partie de « The Island » est de ce point de vue une réussite, avec l’arrivée sur une île habitée de quelques personnages étranges, la révélation de la paternité, la conviction de Daneel de retrouver sa mère, l’impossibilité de quitter ce lieu ouvert à tous les vents et pourtant claustrophobe. Lindhardt y joue son jeune père. I was so interesting to see WWII through the eyes of another country other than the U.S. Sold by T3 Family Movies and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. L'année suivante, il joue dans Byzantium le rôle de Werner. The Bluray transfer is great - wonderful blue grey hues for the German army uniforms, jet Black for the SS, etc. The beauty is lost on you, this film is perfect. Copenhague. But good fun throughout, and well-executed in all caveats! Thure Lindhardt (born December 24, 1974) is a Danish actor who portrayed Guthred in The Last Kingdom. https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Thure_Lindhardt&oldid=173464461, Article à illustrer Personnalité du cinéma, Article contenant un appel à traduction en danois, Article de Wikipédia avec notice d'autorité, licence Creative Commons attribution, partage dans les mêmes conditions, comment citer les auteurs et mentionner la licence. Boring. The SS is hunting them. Thure Lindhardt a deux frères. Données Personnelles | Il entame alors une carrière au théâtre et joue des pièces contemporaines au Café Teatret, au Mammutteatret (da), et même au théâtre royal danois (notamment dans Antoine et Cléopâtre). Ils se rencontrent un soir pour une aventure sans lendemain mais, très vite, décident de se revoir. Il descend d'une famille de théologiens et de pasteurs luthériens. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Après avoir quitté l'armée, Lars intègre un groupe de néonazis, qui organise des raids violents contre les Arabes et les homosexuels. Later in 2012, he was nominated for a Gotham Independent Film Award for Breakthrough Actor as well as an Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead.[2]. His wife leaves him and he faces the mess that his life has been. Qui sommes-nous | Flame is younger, comes from a wealthy family where Citron has been a poor husband and father...apparently a loser. [4] In Autumn 2017, he became a father to his daughter, Billie.[5]. Si la trame générale est bien l’histoire d’amour entre Sophie (Laetitia Casta) et Daneel (Thure Lindhardt, vu dans « Into the Wild » de Sean Penn), c’est surtout autour de ce dernier que tourne le film. But in a time where fear and mercy must live in the shadows, will a mysterious woman and a new assignment to assassinate the head of the Gestapo lead them to the deadliest places of all? ‍‍ ‍‍ Factually based on individuals so obscure the full name of one remains unknown despite being awarded the U.S. Metal of Freedom. Copenhague, 1944. I love foreign films, so subtitles don't bother me, but if you're one of those people who can't be bothered if everything isn't Americanized for you, just don't. At the age of 12, he got a part in Bille August's film Pelle the Conqueror. Han har siden medvirket i blandt meget andet Ole Christian Madsens NORDKRAFT og FLAMMEN & CITRONEN, filmatiseringen af Dan Browns ENGLE & DÆMONER, samt TV- serier som Edderkoppen, Rejseholdet og Broen. 06.09 GANLØSE KIRKE Il est le fils de Mogens Lindhardt[1], recteur du séminaire luthérien (Predigerseminar) de Copenhague et de son épouse Anne, psychiatre de profession. ✪ Filmskuespilkursus pÃ¥ Oure Højskole. Thure Lindhardt - stemme/ord ‍‍ As other reviews have noted, the characters are not without flaws, and dutifully employed by the actors; Flame particularly crackling, brooding, intense, with the increasingly popular Mads Mikkelsen as his supporting, conflicted, disaffected partner. So, the Nazis have just invaded your country, and they have banned freedom of speech, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 9, 2014. Stylish, beautifully filmed story of two Danish freedom fighters who kill Nazis until the Nazis finally close in and kill them, making them instant heroes. from Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 12, 2016. ‘Based on actual events’, it is far from perfect – there are minor continuity errors and some poor editing – but it is refreshing to see a thriller set in the Second World War that is not encumbered by Anglo-American pretensions. La vérification de ce propos constitue l’aventure du film. AND...just when you think you understand?....the ending shocker hits you in the gut!! Ex. The history is delivered in a rich, exciting package, with characters which are complex and sympathetic. Enjoyable and thoughtful Danish drama set in World War Two, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 5, 2012. ‍‍ ‍‍ Les soldats de l'ombre Voir le Film. He reprised the role in the show's fourth and final season, broadcast in early 2018. Thure Lindhardt's page for friends and fans Would you like Wikipedia to always look as professional and up-to-date? Each scene was well-composed, the lighting and colors were all stunning. 1 Selected Filmography 2 Appearances 2.1 The Last Kingdom 3 External Links Angels & Demons as Chartrand Into the Wild as Mads Flame & Citron as … La chaleur et le comportement étrange des rares habitants commencent à influer sur leur comportement. TM + © 2020 Vimeo, Inc. All rights reserved. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try again. In May 2010 he broke up with his boyfriend of two years Silas Holst. L’arrivée sur les écrans d’un film bulgare est assez rare pour être soulignée. A good story, well told about war-time heroes, Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2012. Lindhardt was born in Copenhagen, and grew up in Roskilde. Remarqué par sa blondeur, il enchaîne ensuite les rôles, aussi bien au cinéma qu'à la télévision : par exemple dans Into the Wild de Sean Penn, Angels in Fast Motion (Nordkraft), le rôle principal de Brotherhood (Broderskab), où il joue Lars, qui après sa démission de l'armée est attiré par un garçon homophobe. Mads Mikkelsen as Citron was magnificent. Kamen Kalev adhère alors à une forme qui rappelle un Michel Gondry au petit pied, en rupture avec la tonalité qu’il avait si bien mise en place. Then Flame and Citron - supposedly Denmark's most expensive film at the time of making - is just for you. : Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2010. The conflict in Denmark is well-lit here, depicting the split in Nazi reception and the double-agency of taking sides. I saw this film at the cinema and was impressed. Søren Gemmer - lyd/musik ©AlloCiné, Retrouvez tous les horaires et infos de votre cinéma sur le numéro AlloCiné : 0 892 892 892 (0,34€/minute), Découvrez les meilleurs films et séries de Thure Lindhardt, Découvrez les meilleurs films et séries TV de Thure Lindhardt. Il dénonce régulièrement les ... Eddie, un simple d’esprit dont les crises de somnambulisme se terminant en carnage, inspirent un artiste pour créer ses œuvres. ‍‍ Publicité | Highest recommendation!! Préférences cookies | HØJSANGEN har en særlig plads i verdenslitteraturen og i Biblen, hvor den med sin billedrige, ublu hyldest til kroppen har været en torn i øjet på bonerte teologer i århundreder. Flame and Citron, the most expensive Danish film ever made (to my knowledge), is a polished .WWII Madsen of a movie, a gleaming production with requisite attention to detail. Thure Lindhardt fik sit gennembrud i 2000 med spillefilmen ‘Her i nærheden’, hvor han spillede overfor Ghita Nørby. Thure Lindhardt. nécessaire] avec l'un des deux rôles principaux du film d'Ira Sachs Keep the Lights On, où il joue Erik amant de Paul (Zachary Booth) qui tente de sauver leur relation de la toxicomanie. ‍‍ ‍‍ Un de ses oncles paternels est évêque luthérien, l'autre théologien. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Retrouvez les 11 films et les 15 séries de Thure Lindhardt disponibles en Blu-Ray, DVD et VOD. I de senere år har Søren Gemmer arbejdet med elektro- akustisk improvisation, processering af reallyde og den talende stemme, senest med skuespille- ren Charlotte Munck i en fortolkning af det præantikke epos GILGAMESH under Copenhagen Jazz Festival 2019. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. AlloCiné Ex. It also sheds light on the Danes’ own attempts to resist the Nazi occupation of their country. That's it. They trust only each other. À 12 an… Tous les films de la semaine : Cruise rockeur, Mains armées et les Kaïra, "Nuestras Madres" en VOD : la Caméra d'or du Festival de Cannes 2019 revisite la guerre civile au Guatemala, "On l'appelait Roda" : Etienne Roda-Gil dans un documentaire paroles et musique sort en VOD et DVD, "Il était une fois dans l'Est" en VOD : touchante odyssée adultère en Russie. Thure Frank Lindhardt (Danish: [tuːɐ ˈlenhɑːd]; born 24 December 1974) is a Danish actor, educated at the drama school at Odense Theatre in 1998. Il se fait surtout connaître par le grand public danois dans le rôle d'un garçon autiste dans Her i nærheden, avec Ghita Nørby. Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Because I'd seen the excellent Mads Mikkelsen in Hannibal, Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2015. The film succeeds with us at many levels. Can't get enough of moody Danish drama and Lars Mikkelsen (Troels Hartmann) after The Killing and Borgen? My only blip if I had to take issue with something, was some truly unbelievable plot concoctions in the later portion of the film. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Skuespilleren Thure Lindhardt og musikeren Søren Gemmer turnerer i efteråret 2020 en række danske kirker med en tværkunstnerisk fortolkning af HØJSANGEN. Synopsis : À Paris, Sophie et Daneel, la trentaine, vivent une histoire d’amour fusionnelle.Sophie décide d’organiser un voyage-surprise en Bulgarie. Tarek Boudali, avec Tous deux sont homosexuels, l’un assumant, l’autre pas. Lindhart joue aussi un jeune garde suisse, le lieutenant Chartrand, dans le film de Ron Howard, Anges et Démons, paru en 2009. selon les conventions filmographiques. ‍‍ ‍‍ Faultlessly played by the beautiful Thure Lindhardt and the always-impressive Mads Mikkelsen, ‘Flame’ and ‘Citron’ are the code-names of two Danish resistance fighters who work as a team liquidating supposed collaborators. Lindhardt naît à Copenhague et grandit à Roskilde. 05.09 BRORSONS KIRKE, KØBENHAVN : Olivia Wilde , Robert De Niro , Dakota Johnson , Brad Pitt ⊱✿ ✿⊰, Collaboration meets efficiency with video review pages. Elle reste dans cette continuité dans « The Island », premier film du bulgare Kamen Kalev. Thure Lindhardt Official Facebook Page, Copenhague. If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Thure Lindhardt a deux frères. Politique de cookies | Vous pouvez partager vos connaissances en l’améliorant (comment ?) The story is set in Nazi occupies Denmark. ~ fortolker ~ De Kamen Kalev (Bulgarie/Suède), avec : Thure Lindhardt, Laetitia Casta, Alejandro Jodorowsky - 1h48 - Sortie : 11 juillet, Mis à jour le 10/12/2012 | 15:16publié le 10/12/2012 | 15:16. ‍‍ ‍‍ I cant tell you the ending ,I shut it off half way. Han har spillet med Marilyn Mazur, digterne Jørgen Leth, Caspar Eric og Nicolaj Stochholm, den amerikanske trompetist Ralph Alessi (ECM), Palle Mikkel- borg, DR Big Band blandt mange andre. Découvrez le meilleur de la filmographie de Thure Lindhardt. Tarek Boudali, Philippe Lacheau, Contact | The bad Nazi Gestapo guy is an "intellectual" who attempts to reason with Flame in order to bring him to the "dark side" (shades of "Luke, you do not know the power of the dark side" - LOL!!). Il joue dans le film d'Ole Christian Madsen sorti en 2015 Steppeulven. Un de ses oncles paternels est évêque luthérien, l'autre théologien. À leur arrivée, elle découvre la raison des réticences de Daneel : il est né et a grandi là-bas dans un orphelinat. In the third season of Showtime's The Borgias, Lindhardt starred opposite Jeremy Irons, playing Rufio, a ruthless assassin working under Catherina Sforza (portrayed by Gina McKee) to bring about the Borgias' downfall. ⊱✿ BIOS✿⊰ L'apprentissage est dur pour faire partie de cette " fraternité ", et Lars est soutenu par Jimmy, qui agit comme son mentor, chargé de tester sa fiabilité et de préparer des textes intégristes d'extrême ... Dans une petite ville côtière, deux jeunes femmes aussi séduisantes que mystérieuses débarquent de nulle part. En 2012, Lindhardt joue dans la série policière télévisée The Spiral et figure à la distribution d'Adieu Paris. 09.09 HOBRO KIRKE I was so drawn into this inner struggle that I almost lost sight of the greater theme of the movie. 10.09 MARIEHØJ KIRKE, SILKEBORG In 2015 he played the Danish detective Henrik Sabroe opposite Sofia Helin in season 3 of the Danish-Swedish TV police series The Bridge. C’est là que vit Arturo, un "street artist" aguerri. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. And, you can see through Mikkelsen's dynamic face and mannerisms how badly Citron yearns to be the good man his family wants, but also the soldier is nation needs. Don't get me wrong; the "fireworks" are impressively done here and only add to the high drama-high action one-two-punch this film's certainly got in its wheelhouse. Pour écrire un commentaire, identifiez-vous, Calamity, une enfance de Martha Jane Cannary, Quand les tomates rencontrent Wagner Bande-annonce VO, Les Croods 2 : une nouvelle ère Bande-annonce VF. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. In 2012 Lindhardt played a role in the European-Scandinavian TV series The Spiral, and in 2013 he appeared in the feature film Adieu Paris. Violent, realistic history, not a Pulp Fiction entertainment where violence is viewed as hilarious and absurd. Learn more about the program. Not gonna lie, I love stories that are filmed beautifully, from the principal actors to the scenery the entire thing is gorgeously presented -- which makes it all the more haunting in how desperate and devastating this noir work is. He replaced Kim Bodnia as a lead. 8795 Me gusta. �: André Hansen Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I use WIKI 2 every day and almost forgot how the original Wikipedia looks like. Mais l'affaire prend une tournure particulièrement glauque lorsque les enquêteurs découvrent qu'il s'agit de deux cadavres, assemblés pour n'en faire qu'un... Inspiré d'un fait réel qui défraya la chronique berlinoise en 1927, ce film met en scène la décadence d'une communauté assoiffée d'extrême et en panne de repères, en plein coeur de l'époque incertaine et confuse de l'entre-deux-guerres. Could not take it anymore thinking it would get better .deserves 0 stars ,but I wouldn't be able to post this without the 1 star rating. A taut, handsome production, Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times. Synopsis : À Paris, Sophie et Daneel, la trentaine, vivent une histoire d’amour fusionnelle. I will just say this; if you like World War 2 espoinage/resistence thrillers with sporadic action scenes and heavy on plot/suspense you will love this film. Les polices nationales sont alors dépêchées sur les lieux. Thure Lindhardt fik sit gennembrud i 2000 med spillefilmen ‘Her i nærheden’, hvor han spillede overfor Ghita Nørby. In 2014 he received the Lauritzen Award.[3]. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Just don't expect realism, is all I'd add. Flame and Citron are partners in the resistance. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Victoire Cycle, Djomb (bien Ou Quoi), Camille Cottin Sœur, Plan De Villeurbanne Détaillé, Imen Es âge, Carte Anjou Tourisme, The Kissing Booth Cast, Laval Québec, Maman, Papa Paroles, Le David, Village Immobilier, Comment Faire Une Charte Graphique, Bfm Publicité, Tourisme Loisirs Vacances, Julien Clerc Femme Libérée, Bar L'anjou Paris, De Quoi Parle La Chanson Dommage De Bigflo Et Oli, Radio D'opinion, Comment Contacter La Rédaction De Cnews, Mairie Vénissieux Cantine, Adjectif Pour Qualifier Une Maman, Hatik Angela Fille Dans Le Clip, La Roche-sur-yon Tripadvisor, Plan Gare Lyon Part Dieu Perrache, Château De Goulaine Vin, Bfm Business Tv Audience, Quel Couleur De Cheveux Pour Yeux Vert Et Peau Blanche, Hotel Cherbourg Octeville, Yamaha Moto Lyon Dardilly Occasion, Population Angers Loire Métropole, Gilbert Brisbois Kikourou, Corbas Entreprise, Viticulteur Montreuil-bellay, Julien Clerc Chanson D'amour, Concert Du Kiosque Villefranche Sur Saône, Philippe Lellouche Sam Lellouche, La Libre Belgique, Acte De Mariage Nice, Isabel Pinto Dos Santos Age, Paris Fc Féminin, Henri Dès Pour Toi Maman, Saint George Dragon, Sondages Municipales Lyon 2020, Chanson Maladie D'amour Maladie De La Jeunesse Compagnie Creole, Yamaha Moto Lyon Dardilly Occasion,