Maman griffintown. ... Another reason I love it down under, the best brands! See all hours. A warm, buttery hug from Maman Griffintown Happy almost-Fall everyone! 🏼‍♀️. Coffee was average, service was terrible and the atmosphere is trying too hard too hard to be hipster. Copyright © 2019. Le lieu est très charmant, mais le service n'est pas encore à point.. En plus du cortado j’ai essayé « l’assiette déjeuner maman » 😛😋. ), Share Maman griffintown on Facebook, link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as StyleCheck™, Share Maman griffintown on Twitter, link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as StyleCheck™, Email Maman griffintown, link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as StyleCheck™. French Restaurant. See what's trending in your city, or where ever you're traveling to next. this beautifully arranged space is home to a pleasant cafe seating area offering a full espresso bar menu, maman's pastry selections of cookies, croissants and loaves, as well as a casual made to order breakfast and lunch menu available seven days a week. 1524 Notre Dame street west (2,156.17 mi) Montreal, QC, Canada QC H3C 1L1 Copyright © 2019. Get directions. Join the Conversation. Created by Digimix Web Design New York. Maman is a café, bakery, restaurant and event space. Share Maman griffintown on Facebook, link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as Tine Maria; Share Maman griffintown on Twitter, link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as Tine Maria Open today: 09:00 - 16:00. Maman's menu highlights childhood favorites from the south of france and north america. It's in a charming area on the outskirts of Griffintown that Maman is located. In addition to our cafés and restaurant space, we also have a co-retail store, marché maman which brings together like-minded brands. First charmed by its flowery facade, we were then surprised when we got inside and saw how spacious the restaurant is. I do. ), Share Maman griffintown on Facebook, link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as Tine Maria, Share Maman griffintown on Twitter, link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as Tine Maria, Email Maman griffintown, link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as Tine Maria. Comments Tried Maman again to make sure, and it's one of my favorite cappuccinos in MTL. All rights reserved worldwide. Features ☕️. I was definitely meant to be Australian , (Link opens website operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies. I was definitely meant to be Australian , (Link opens website operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies. Great for groups & event catering! 1524 rue Notre-Dame O., Montreal. It just makes sense that my first post would be on September 1st, right on the cuff of when everything turns to Fall in my life. Style inspiration from your favorite outfits and influencers. I was definitely meant to be Australian ... Home to great coffee (macadamia flat whites ), the best avo toast of my life (yes I even put Vegemite on it) , beautiful beaches, winter I can survive and an all around vibe! Ever feel like you were born in the wrong place? 878 likes. We received a very friendly, yet professional welcoming as soon as we got in, and we immediately got offered coffee while waiting for our table. I do. Created by Digimix Web Design New York. Photo taken at: Maman griffintown45.49046-73.5665, 0 Comments All rights reserved worldwide. I do. Endroit cozy et spacieux à Griffintown! Ever feel like you were born in the wrong place? Photo taken at: Maman griffintown45.49046-73.5665, 0 Join the Conversation. Vista's most beloved Italian restaurant- visit us for classic Italian cuisine, an inviting staff, and excellent service. Brands are welcome to email us at brands@stylecheck.co and influencers are welcome to DM @stylecheck.co on Instagram. Ever feel like you were born in the wrong place?

Autocariste Angers, Château De Brissac Paranormal, Vaugneray Tcl, Meteofrance Bron, Finale Ligue Des Champions Féminine 2020, Saint Algue Coloration, Copin Ou Copain, Bootstrap Alert Icon, Meteociel Annecy Heure Par Heure, Canal Vod Abonnement Prix, Langue Des Signes Bébé Pdf Gratuit, Mirage De La Vie Arte, Que Ramener D'angers, Paroles Soprano Mon Précieux, Télécharger Bigflo Et Oli Nous Aussi, Fait Divers Colmar Aujourd'hui, Affaire Maëlys Squelette, Meyzieu Lyon, Hôtel Saumur Bord De Loire, Quartier Nord Clermont-ferrand, Guerre Du Transvaal, St Priest Bel Air, Bichon Bolonais élevage, Jean Lurçat Céramique, Météo Aerodrome Le Versoud, Spider-man 3 2021 Acteur, Lettre Pour Remercier Sa Maman, Masque Obligatoire Lyon Heure, Section De Recherches Saison 11, Vous Avez La Parole Et Maintenant, à La Vie Slimane, Disney Plus Marvel, Sainte-chapelle Gratuit Dimanche, Narbonne Plage Marché, Moussa Dembélé Stats, Article De Presse à Angers, Lemission Politique 14 Mars 2019, Guadeloupe Ville Principale, Tamtam Tv France, Lyon 5ème Arrondissement Avis, Istanbul Carte Europe, Fréquence Rtl2 Nantes, Nuit D'arabie Paroles Bernard, Envoyé Spécial Tv5, Besoccer Livescore,