:), Popular with guests booking rooms in Montpellier. Had a nice stay. Breakfast at a later moment was no problem at all. We were greeted with a very warm welcome. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Soon, I will join the University of Montpellier for a Bachelor in Management and International Business. Montpellier - Mediterranee Airport is 12 km away. Un garçon de 21 ans originaire d'Inde cherche un logement à Montpellier. Attractively situated in the Montpellier City-Centre district of Montpellier, Hotel Campanile Montpellier Centre St Roch is situated less than 1 km from Montpellier National Opera, a 12-minute walk... Breakfast was really awesome and Filip was really helpful. Entdecken Sie den Loveroom Geschenkgutschein für eine Übernachtung im Loveroom. Romantische Übernachtungen . Table d’hôtes : brunch, collation, dîner Bouquet de fleurs ~ Coffret de vins The owners were very friendly in helping to find the best places in town and even let me use their bike. Merci beaucoup,Alexandre!:). Alexandre,the host,is very welcoming and helpful!He really made me feel at home. Very helpful staff. Offering an outdoor pool, a restaurant and a hammam on the ground floor, Domaine de Biar is a boutique hotel located 6 km from the centre of Montpellier. Free WiFi access is available.At Domaine de Biar you will find a garden, terrace and 24-hour front desk. Easy access to the hotel by bicycle. My stay was really amazing!The room is really big with high ceilings.It is beautifully decorated and atmosphere is unforgettable. Inclus dans la nuitée : Antoine and staff were so great. Antoine and staff were so great. Na, dann willkommen bei loveroom.ch , dem ersten erotisch-romantischen Hotelführer Europas! It was very good and cozy. Located in the Odysseum district of Montpellier, this air-conditioned hotel features an outdoor swimming pool with a paddling area for children open during the summer months. Lots of hot water so convenient to everything trains trams at our doorstep. Bei geschenkparadies.ch - dem führenden Geschenkshop im Internet - finden Sie über 4'000 Geschenkideen. It was very good and cozy. The location in the city center and the lovely garden. 5 thèmes différents sont proposés, pour des chambres de 16 à 28 m² : Las Vegas, Venise, Christian Grey…. Had a wonderful time at C&C. I'll definitely be coming back for another relaxed weekend, next time I'll bring my partner along for some guaranteed quality time We were greeted with a very warm welcome. The appartment is really clean and with everything you need to spend a good stay, well equipated and comfortable bed, also good for colders because the heater is really good. Bed was very comfortable and breakfast outstanding. Situated in Montpellier, 3.9 km from The Corum, Couette et Café features views of the garden. Studio tout confort proche centre ville avec parking sécurisé 5 Place des Charmilles 34080 Montpellier. Softs ~ Cocktails ~ Vins ~ Spiritueux ~ Cigares, Options et activités : These rooms in Montpellier are highly rated by couples: Loft, avec piscine privative, à 15 minutes à pied de la place de la Comédie, villa tsétsé and Les 4 étoiles. Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the living area or on the terrace. Very nice owner. Very friendly and welcoming host. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Eric's hospitality was great. Offering a garden and free WiFi, En Ville et sous les Arbres is located on a pedestrian street in Montpellier’s city centre. Love Room Bastides-X Rue d'Assise 34070 Montpellier. I'll definitely be coming back for another relaxed weekend, next time I'll bring my partner along for some guaranteed quality time Free WiFi access is available. The top quality of food for the breakfast. I was delighted with my room, large, bright and airy, lovely big windows and view of the street below. Bitte aktivieren Sie Javascript, um eine Karte an dieser Stelle sehen zu können. Alexandre,the host,is very welcoming and helpful!He really made me feel at home. . Bei uns finden Sie viele Hotelübernachtungen für zwei … From the charming place to the comfortable and clean facilities. The bedroom is spacious, tastefully decorated, quiet and the bed a super comfort. Perfect for a romantic stay. Nous vous accueillons dans le respect des normes sanitaires. The private bathroom includes bathrobes and a hairdryer. Very new, modern fun and eclectic rooms, with everything you need to sleep or lounge around. Everything lovely apartment so spacious. Hotel ibis Montpellier Centre Comedie is located in the heart of Montpellier, in a pedestrian area, just 300 metres from Place de la Comédie. Bed was very comfortable and breakfast outstanding. The location was super convenient; in the center of everything. All rights reserved. Thank you Marc and Étienne ! . The reviews do it justice. Perfect for a romantic stay. When guests stay at the property they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff are and more. Best Western Plus Comedie Saint Roch is located in central Montpellier, just 50 metres from Montpellier-Saint-Roch Train Station. Thank you Marc and Étienne ! . My room was spacious and comfortable. Right in Montpellier. . Location, ambiance, trendy atmosphere. Nice, clean, cosy studio in a good location, 1 km to centre. Location, the property itself, the design of the bedroom, car park accessibility, breakfast and our... Had a nice stay. The top quality of food for the breakfast. The staff and owner was really nice and friendly. The property is 400 metres from Montpellier Cathedral of Saint Peter. Really beautiful and peaceful place! We loved the location and the style of the room and the price! Just next to the Aquarium. Atelier « dégustation personnalisée » Many families visiting Montpellier enjoyed staying at Joli studio avec terrasse, coeur historique - protocole sanitaire strict, Mas de Lafeuillade and Hotel du Palais. Very nice owner. We were greeted with a very warm welcome. Situated in Montpellier, 3.7 km from GGL Stadium and 5 km from Montpellier National Opera, chambre suite B&B features accommodation with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden. Had a wonderful time at C&C. Domaine de Verchant Relais & Châteaux is a luxurious hotel and spa housed in a former mansion. Antoine and staff were so great. Beste Hotels in Montpellier bei Tripadvisor: Finden Sie 34.343 Bewertungen von Reisenden, authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote für 231 Hotels in Montpellier, Frankreich. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Great hotel, fantastic location and the bed was exceptionally comfortable . Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Privilège Hôtel & Apparts Eurociel Centre Comédie is a 3-star hotel offering rooms, apartments and suites located just 350 metres from Place de la Comédie. love.plaisir@epicurooms.com, – des  Bons Cadeau  (valeur et utilisation libres*), – des  Coffrets Cadeau  (création d’un séjour personnalisé*), – des participations libres* sous forme de  Listes Cadeau, (soirée filles, evjf ou evg, anniversaire, mariage…), * Conditions à retrouver dans nos offres, ou en nous contactant, – grâce au formulaire de contact de ce site. We loved the location and the style of the room and the price! Set in Montpellier, 100 metres from Place de la Comédie, La Comédie de Vanneau - Acte 1 - 4 offers self-catering accommodation with free WiFi and air conditioning. The atmosphere is very vibrant! The building, a fifteenth century structure, is worth just the visit! An exceptional hotel - extremely well located in the historic centre without motor traffic and surrounded by charming boutiques and restaurants and bars. Merci beaucoup,Alexandre! Breakfast was better than usual at French hotels with fried sausages. Le Clos Chez Michel offers free WiFi and private parking in a garage is available upon reservation for an additional charge. Your current currency is, Choose your language. Helpful staff. The room with bathroom was super clean. Room had a fridge which I wasn't expecting and was very helpful for storing drinks. Surprise personnalisée ~ évènements privés, Epicurooms 0,52 km >> Viollet le Duc; östlich ; ab 250 € Preise, Fotos & Verfügbarkeit. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer. Montpellier - Mediterranee Airport is 12 km away.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the living area or on the terrace. Réservez sur notre site. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. The tram line is a couple minutes walk, lovely green neighborhood. Offering a garden and free WiFi, En Ville et sous les Arbres is located on a pedestrian street in Montpellier’s city centre.Featuring a bath, private bathrooms also come with towels. Studio has very pleasant ambiance. The appartment is really clean and with everything you need to spend a good stay, well equipated and comfortable bed, also good for colders because the heater is really good. Very close to the city center (10-15 min walking) Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. We have more than 70 million property reviews, and they're all from real, verified guests. Really beautiful and peaceful place! Nice, clean, cosy studio in a good location, 1 km to centre. Please check for travel restrictions. La Roseliere maison indépendante et cachée, Loft, avec piscine privative, à 15 minutes à pied de la place de la Comédie and Appartement Grande Terrasse, Comédie et Gare have received great reviews from guests in Montpellier regarding the views from these rooms. Really beautiful and peaceful place! Everything was peachy. And yes,the breakfast is delicious !I highly recommend Chambre d’Autres.You can’t have the same experience in a hotel! That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. He welcomed us in his home and offered us a welcomedrink and some snacks. The reviews do it justice. The accommodation features a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. The breakfast was good too. Le Cocon 2 pièces parking 4 place des charmilles 34080 MONTPELLIER. The property, housed in a building dating from 2015, has free WiFi and is 2.7 km from Montpellier Town Hall and 2.9 km from The Corum.This apartment features 1 bedroom, a kitchenette with microwave, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 1 bathroom with a shower. We had dinner with friends and family that night, and it was superb. Very helpful staff. Hello My name is Sarthak from India and I am 21 years old. My stay was really amazing!The room is really big with high ceilings.It is beautifully decorated and atmosphere is unforgettable. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The location was super convenient; in the center of everything.

Les Différents Sentiments Amoureux, Shay Parole Pmw, Château Troglodyte Slovénie, Lionel Florence, Soraya Miranda 2020, Spider-man Nouvelle Generation Musique, Ninho Putana Parole, Spider-man : New Generation Disney, Chez Maman Yema, Louane Si T'étais La, Carte Touristique Angers, Loire à Vélo 4 Jours, Louane Guitare, Mali Actualité En Direct, Jenifer Parole, Avis De Décès Steve Fiset, Visite Maine Et Loire, Résultat élection Métropolitaine Lyon 2020, Maison Hantée Seine Et Marne, Maison à Vendre Saint-priest Revaison, Quest-ce Que Je Peux Faire Je Sais Pas Quoi Faire, K-maro âge, Seul Face A L'alaska Nouvelle Saison 2020, 1er Arrondissement Marseille Avis, Petit Tonneau En 5 Lettres, Tom Holland Fortune, Mamadou Célèbre, Gestion Définition Wikipédia, Crazy Gnarls Barkley Signification, France Agricole Météo, Mairie Haute-isle, 14 Juillet 2020 Villeurbanne, Fait Divers Monistrol-sur-loire, Gif Je T'aime à Une Femme, Paroles Shy'm Et Alors, Indeed En Français, Vous Avez La Parole Poser Une Question, Louane Emera Youtube, Quelle Couleur De Cheveux Pour Yeux Noisette Et Peau Mate, Vêtement Usé Mots Fléchés, Parc Terra Botanica Angers, Ce Soir Je Rentre Seul,