He never once apologised and was aggressive and unhelpful.He never turned up and sent a cleaner to re make up the room.Appalling. I read on the door that reception opens at 6:30am. How far is the city center from the property? The units at ibis budget Reims Parc Des Expositions feature air conditioning and a wardrobe. Recenziju možete da pošaljete samo u roku od 28 dana nakon odjavljivanja. Dear GARY B., Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Reims Parc Des Expositions (Opening October 2019). Booking.com™. Roman Reims is 2. Smooth check-in, helpful staff. I will share your comments with our team. The staff at Mercure were civil and pretty helpful, but made clear it was not really their business. Hôtel très propre, neuf, bien situé et accueil parfait. Booking.com je deo grupacije Booking Holdings Inc., vodeće svetske kompanije za onlajn putovanja i prateće usluge. Dans l’attente de vous accueillir de nouveau, nous vous prions de croire, Madame/ Monsieur, en l’expression de nos sentiments les meilleurs, Madame L., Nous vous remercions pour vos commentaires suite à votre séjour à ibis budget Reims Parc Des Expositions (Opening October 2019). We explained that given covid we did not want to stay in rooms that were dirty. Nakon što pošaljete recenziju, možete da je izmenite tako što ćete kontaktirati Booking.com korisnički servis. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. There are more places to choose from in the Reims area. Vous pourrez vous détendre sur la terrasse bien exposée. Obviously, we do apologize about that. 5 objekata u gradu Rems kao što je ibis budget Reims Parc Des Expositions - rezervisano u poslednja 12 sata na našem veb sajtu. Can you please, specify why our staff needs training? I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. 10 mins from the Exhibition Park, Ibis Budget Reims Exhibition Park is ideal for business travelers as well as tourists. Poslali smo vam e-poruku kako biste dovršili prijavljivanje. Sadržaji treba da se odnose na putovanja. Sincerely. Recenzije se automatski sortiraju po datumu i dodatnim kriterijumima, kako bi bile prikazane one najrelevantnije. Very pleased with the price to quality ratio. There are more places to choose from in the Reims area. Watch out for the price of the breakfast as it’s not cheap anymore unless you eat and drink loads ! If you give us the opportunity to regain your trust, we will be happy to provide you with the best that our customers look forward to every day. Nous parlons votre langue. Which popular attractions are close to Ibis Budget Reims Parc des Expositions? Clean, well appointed with friendly helpful staff. I will share your comments with our team. Recenzije su najvrednije kada su originalne i nepristrasne. C’est avec grand plaisir que nous recevons vos compliments. L'ibis budget Reims Parc Des Expositions est un établissement 2 étoiles situé à Reims, à 1,8 km de la maison de champagne Pommery, à 2,1 km de la Villa Demoiselle, à 2,7 km de la maison Veuve Clicquot ainsi qu’à 2,9 km de la cité-jardin du Chemin-Vert et du musée automobile Reims Champagne. To je potvrda da je sve u redu. Book Ibis Budget Reims Parc des Expositions, Reims on Tripadvisor: See 13 traveller reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Ibis Budget Reims Parc des Expositions, ranked #40 of 65 hotels in Reims and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. and sorry for all. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Vous séjournerez à 3,9 km de la cathédrale Notre-Dame de Reims et à 5 km de la fontaine Subé. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Molimo vas da napišete celo pitanje (treba da sadrži najmanje 10, a najviše 300 karaktera). Sincerely. Honte a la centrale de réservation accord, 0.25 ct la minutes , étonnant de devoir payer pour faire gagner de l'argent à l'hôtel.......... et le Mr qui fait trainer (4minutes 35 pour une résa) et cerise sur le gâteau, me félicite pour ma réservation validée !!!! At the edge of town, but a short ride by car to the city center and the wonderful cathedral, so if you have a car it is in fact a good price-quality option. Proverite broj rezervacije i PIN kod i pokušajte ponovo. Pročitajte više. Friendly reception in the morning for breakfast. We are very sorry to hear about your inconvenience with the automatic check in system. Ovaj servis može da sadrži prevode koje omogućava Google. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. The center of Reims is located 2.2 miles away. Amid the coronavirus crisis the opening time of the reception are restricted. The satisfaction of our customers is our priority, but apparently we did not succeed this time around. As new facility, very clean bright and clean . Couples - 19/03/2020 Confirmed reviews ALL. Aussi, nous ne manquerons pas de partager vos appréciations avec toute notre équipe. The corridors and stairs had stayed carpets and there were masses of cigarette butts all around the entrance to the hotel. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Please accept, Madam, Sir, our best regards. Ensemble neuf, bon accueil, petit déjeuner correct chambre et literie super, H. Professionnel - 09/10/2020 Avis confirmés ALL, Bien dans l'ensemble. Decided to stop due to poor weather conditions. Ove smernice i standardi imaju za cilj da učine sadržaj na Booking.com veb sajtu relevantnim i prikladnim za porodice, a ne da ograničavaju iznošenje jakih stavova. We went to reception but it was closed from 2 pm. We are now open from 6pm to 8pm and for the breakfast. Warm professional welcome Rooms come with air conditioning, a couch and a couch bed. Notre Dame Cathedral is 3.9 km from ibis budget Reims Parc Des Expositions, while Subé Fountain is 5 km away. Are pets allowed at Ibis Budget Reims Parc des Expositions? C’est avec grand plaisir que nous recevons vos compliments. Dear DAWID S., We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis budget Reims Parc Des Expositions (Opening October 2019). Pas d'eau chaude du tout à la douche le soir (et le matin aussi d'ailleurs) et comme il n'y personne à l'accueil... Entrée sale avec poubelle débordant... Cet hôtel dispose de climatisation dans les chambres, Monsieur G., Nous vous remercions pour vos commentaires suite à votre séjour à ibis budget Reims Parc Des Expositions (Opening October 2019). U ovom apartmanu se nalaze 2 odrasle osobe i 2 deteta (6 i 4) - možemo li rezervisati jednu trokrevetnu sobu sa sofom na izvlačenje i velikim bračnim krevetom? Les couples apprécient particulièrement l'emplacement de cet établissement. Concernant le petit-déjeuner, nous sommes soumis à la charte Ibis Budget et ne pouvons faire comme nous le désirons. Pravi gosti. Are there any historical sites close to Ibis Budget Reims Parc des Expositions? The room was very nice - and very comfortable. Was not aware of this new IBIS. Kliknite ovde i pročitajte uputstva za objave. A convenient location for a stopover when crossing France. Easy to get to and lovely restaurants at nearby shopping outlet centre by the McDonald’s 5min drive away-great place to stop enroute to skiing destinations as 2 1/2 hours drive from euro shuttle. We like quick and clean and safe parking on overnights but this the worse experience we have ever had. Pour faciliter vos déplacements, notre hôtel, qui possède un parking privé, est à 10 min des gares TGV de Reims et Champagne Ardenne. Imamo više od 70 miliona proverenih recenzija objekata i sve potiču od stvarnih gostiju. Chambre et douche suffisamment spacieuse. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

E! Entertainment Programme, Couleur Cheveux Noisette Caramel, Info Accident De La Route Aujourd'hui, Lio Soeur, K Maro Parents, Disney Film, Comment Se Forme Un Tsunami Explication, Opera News Sénégal, Emploi Tourisme Angers, Chanson Mère Fille, Vente Appartement Lyon 6 Particulier, La Maison France 5, Vraiment Adverbe, After Foot Replay, Bob Lorenzo Animal Crossing New Horizon, Citation En Anglais, Les Initiés Saison 1, Hotel Deybach Munster, Feu D'artifice 14 Juillet 2020 Paris, Mairie Famille, ça Va En Langue Des Signes, Ed Sheeran Titres, Champagne Caisse 6 Bouteilles, Marché La Baule, Louane 2020 Compagnon, Bus B1 Marseille, Décès Francheville, Si T4etais La, Météo Radar, Quartier Croix Rouge Reims Avis, Accident Villeurbanne Dimanche, Black Panther 2 Sortie, New Tps Game, Nana Lorenzo Parole, Plus Petite Commune De La Manche, Covivie Com Avis, Art 95 Code Des Douanes, Sig Politique De La Ville Toulouse, Horaire Bruit Vaugneray, Meteociel Dinan, Hôtel Formule 1 Angers Beaucouzé, Et On S'en Fout, Feu D'artifice 14 Juillet Bron 2020, Comment Est Mort Preston Dans Seul Face à L'alaska, Tangentielle Nord, Liste Des Mairies Carte D'identité, Musée Animal Crossing New Horizon, Partitions Gratuites Chansons Françaises Anciennes Pdf, Plan Circulation Le Mans, Lac Souterrain St-léonard Température, Comparateur Mandataire Auto, Maison à Vendre Entre Doué La Fontaine Et Montreuil Bellay, François Civil Parents, Emilie Fiorelli Instagram, Météo Saumur Demain, Un Si Grand Soleil 5 Mars 2020, Abonnement Golf Chassieu, Clinique Champvert, Télécharger Bigflo Et Oli Nous Aussi, Médias Lenodal Habillage Tf1 Series Films, Avis Quartier Gambetta Courbevoie, Tablature Guitare Chanson Française Facile, Ter Villefranche Lyon Vaise, Croix-rouge Formation Premiers Secours, Olympique Lyonnais Joueurs, Plu-h Feyzin, Avenir Proche Définition, Maison à Louer à Belle Beille, Quartier étudiant Clermont-ferrand, Gare Routière Perrache, Tu Vas Me Manquer Chords, Nantes Tourisme Recrutement, Météo Bron Demain, Rmc Sport Replay Dribbleur, Ma Fille Demain Tu Te Maries, Restaurant Ferrette, Miroir De Nos Peines Sortie Poche, Victoire Cycle, Livre D'amour Pour Jeune Adulte, Rando Vtt Fontevraud, Feu D'artifice Ce Soir Maine-et-loire, Nuit Insolite Maine Et Loire, Appel à Candidature Fête De La Musique 2020, Lorenzo Paroles, Baudry-dutour Amaranthe,