A modern interpretation of the traditional French brasserie. I really recommend it.More, Stopped over on family ski-ing holiday and stayed for bed and breakfast. I loved the place is very relaxing, new and modern. In terms of salads we offer a salad Cesar very packed. 69500 Each had their own task, so if you asked for sth to be served to someone...who was only clearing tables they had to pass on the message to a colleague but then it got forgotten etc etc. BRON, Email : Service was terrible, with wrong meals, drinks turning up after meals finished & the wrong orders again. Get quick answers from Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar staff and past visitors. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. À titre professionnel comme privé, 14 salles de réunion de 10 à 330 personnes sont disponibles pour vos séminaires et conventions. Free secure car park. Great rooms and lovely evening meal, our party enjoyed tasty veal chops, juicy steaks and crisp French fries. Nevertheless it was a good experience and would recommend if you're (like us) not bothered to go into town for dinner.More, We had dinner there twice because it was so good! This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. 260 Avenue Jean Monnet - Bron. In terms of salads we offer a salad Cesar very packed. Breakfast was well stocked with ample choices.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Idéal pour séjourner en famille, vous y trouverez un restaurant, un bar, une piscine avec terrasses et jardin ainsi qu'une salle de fitness. Address & Contact. I did have the impression though that staff was not organized in an efficient manner. Book a table at Gourmet Bron – Restaurant Bar in Bron. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. All very nice and good value. Pour réserver, merci de nous contacter. Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar For a business meal, a festive event or a family holiday, Novotel Lyon Bron proposes a simple, well adapted solution enabling you to dine on the holiday route to the Mediterranean or the Alpine ski slopes. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. 69500 BRON. Get quick answers from Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar staff and past visitors. Nous venons de prendre en main la gestion de la page Novotel Café de Tripadvisor et je m'excuse pour...More, High quality food! Nevertheless it was a good experience and would recommend if you're (like us) not bothered to go into town for dinner.More, We had dinner there twice because it was so good! All self-serve, with amazing coffee, lovely hot and cold buffet with great selection of cold meat and cheese, bacon, sausage and scrambled egg. One of the most disappointing dinners I had in recent times. I loved the place is very relaxing, new and modern. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Excellent value deal and we were all so pleasantly surprised when we arrived that we decided to have dinner too. A restaurant not at all to recommend.More, Hello, dans une ambiance décontractée avec cuisine ouverte. A restaurant not at all to recommend. Lovely little, modern bar with great lighting serving "knock your head off" Belgian...beer. stale and not at all the regular taste. no need to leave the hotel for a good meal. 260 avenue Jean Monnet, 69500 Bron France. The real surprise was the breakfast the next morning, which was absolutely fantastic and set us up for the drive ahead. Find restaurant reviews, menu, prices, and hours of operation for Gourmet Bron – Restaurant Bar on TheFork. Better than expected for a hotel restaurant. I loved the place is very relaxing, new and modern. Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar - 260 Avenue Jean Monnet, 69500 Bron - Rated 5 based on 4 Reviews "Au top ! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.in, 260 avenue Jean Monnet, 69500 Bron France. Average price * : 22.00 EUR Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, Bron: See 171 unbiased reviews of Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 45 restaurants in Bron. Great rooms and lovely evening meal, our party enjoyed tasty veal chops, juicy steaks and crisp French fries. Situé au croisement des autoroutes des alpes A43 et du sud A46. Lovely little, modern bar with great lighting serving "knock your head off" Belgian...beer. Reserve a table at Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, Bron on Tripadvisor: See 169 unbiased reviews of Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 44 restaurants in Bron. Service was terrible, with wrong meals, drinks turning up after meals finished & the wrong orders again. h0436@accor.com. Whether you're enjoying a stay at one of our hotels worldwide or stopping by for a delicious meal, you'll find all the hospitality you've come to expect from Accor. The real surprise was the breakfast the next morning, which was absolutely fantastic and set us up for the drive ahead. I’m surprised at your comment about our beer being totally normal. 260 Avenue Jean Monnet . See all photos from Al M. for Gourmet Bron, 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended. Hot meals were cold, & cold meals came out...15 minutes after the cooked meals. Nice children's menu too. Gather with the family for a fun, well-priced lunch or dinner, dine with colleagues and clients, or savour sophisticated gastronomic cuisine. There was also a lovely selection of bread and pastries, along with different teas. Very good prices and the food was perfect. A très très vite...More, Four satisfied dinners -though usually not very accomodating- are to my mind a good argument in favour of this restaurant.More, Bonjour, My colleagues and I enjoyed a couple of meals here during a business trip to Lyon, France. no need to leave the hotel for a good meal. So service wasn't very smooth. Would like to see more simple menu choices at dinner. the staff asked all the proper questions to make it correctly as not to serve me the American style (cooked) but the French style...More, Fast and friendly service for weary travellers. 260 Avenue Jean Monnet . There was also a lovely selection of bread and pastries, along with different teas.More, In France I always look forward to the Steak Tartar and this was some of the best I have ever had. Email : h0436@accor.com. A restaurant not at all to recommend.More, Hello, I’ll pass your message on to the kitchen. French cuisine. 240 were here. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Très bel espace et accueil chaleureux." All self-serve, with amazing coffee, lovely hot and cold buffet with great selection of cold meat and cheese, bacon, sausage and scrambled egg. Hoping to see you again very soon to give you a better image of our restaurant. I’m surprised at your comment about our beer being totally normal. Nevertheless it was a good experience and would recommend if you're (like us) not bothered to go into town for dinner. it was great and the meal was not for the faint of heart. So service wasn't very smooth. beer. “salad” means only lettuce. Je partage votre satisfaction avec mes équipes. Thank you for coming back. I’ll pass your message on to the kitchen. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Excellent value deal and we were all so pleasantly surprised when we arrived that we decided to have dinner too. it was great and the meal was not for the faint of heart. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Type of cuisine : French. Email : h0436@accor.com. The steak should have been "à point" but was cooked much to much and chewy. We have a map with worked and regional products. 1 review of Gourmet Bron "My colleagues and I enjoyed a couple of meals here during a business trip to Lyon, France. Our group of six dined al fresco on the patio for both a lunch and a dinner at this establishment in the Lyon suburb of Bron. Not only because of cooking but because of meat quality. Hotels near (CDG) Charles De Gaulle Airport, Restaurants near Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar. Better than expected for a hotel restaurant. 10 minutes from both Lyon-St Exupéry airport and Lyon's TGV train stations. I did have the impression though that staff was not organized in an efficient manner. h0436@accor.com. For your business seminars and conventions, the hotel has 14 meeting rooms for 10 to 330 people. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Learn more. All self-serve, with amazing coffee, lovely hot and cold buffet with great selection of cold meat and cheese, bacon, sausage and scrambled egg. Corentin - CM, i had the pasta with gorgonzola, which was ok. My colleague had the chopped beef ("steak tartare") which was really good. Hotels near (CDG) Charles De Gaulle Airport, Restaurants near Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar. more, Jonathan C, Propriétaire at Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, Jonathan C, Directeur général at Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, Premiere Classe Lyon Centre - Gare Part Dieu. Réserver une table Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, Bron sur Tripadvisor : consultez 171 avis sur Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, noté 3,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #5 sur 45 restaurants à Bron. We have a map with worked and regional products. Nous venons de prendre en main la gestion de la page Novotel Café de Tripadvisor et je m'excuse pour...More, High quality food! the staff asked all the proper questions to make it correctly as not to serve me the American style (cooked) but the French style...(Raw)More, Fast and friendly service for weary travellers. it was great and the meal was not for the faint of heart. Ukázat na mapě Book online. We had a small bottle of Julienas with that, very tastyMore, Bonjour, Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Great rooms and lovely evening meal, our party enjoyed tasty veal chops, juicy steaks and crisp French fries. Adresse & contact. A restaurant not at all to recommend. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? to a usual Belgium beer. Merci beaucoup pour ce commentaire :) Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We had a small bottle of Julienas with that, very tastyMore, Bonjour, Great rooms and lovely evening meal, our party enjoyed tasty veal chops, juicy steaks and crisp French fries. i barely finished my plate :)More, Bonjour Roy H, Not even the draft beer, supposedly Afligem was comparable...More, Hello, who was only clearing tables they had to pass on the message to a colleague but then it got forgotten etc etc. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The Gourmet Guide is designed to help you quickly and easily find information about all of the Best Restaurants Near You Now. Hoping to see you again very soon to give you a better image of our restaurant. For booking, please contact us. Phone number : (+33)0472156565. Breakfast was well stocked with ample choices.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Food was as simple as they could get away with ... eg. Merci beaucoup pour ce commentaire :) Webové stránky. Garnished with fresh veggies, rice or this country's famous fries, the entrees were everything they we expected and more. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Thank you for coming back. Starting with a pair of popular and ultra-fresh apps of Burrata and Carpaccio, our group stuck with the basics including the Grilled Filet of Beef and Salmon Steak. It is a major tourist site today and is reputed to be the French capital of gastronomy. Hot meals were cold, & cold meals came out...More, Hello, Food was as simple as they could get away with ... eg. Nice children's menu too. Merci beaucoup pour ce commentaire, je partage de ce pas avec mes équipe qui sont à l'origine de votre...More, We where tired from a full day at the nearby Eurexpo exhibition and i decided to try the Burger. Book. stale and not at all the regular taste. Merci beaucoup pour ce commentaire :) Une interprétation moderne de la traditionnelle brasserie française. more, Jonathan C, Propriétaire at Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, Jonathan C, Directeur général at Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, Premiere Classe Lyon Centre - Gare Part Dieu. It's a pleasure to see you again. Find more French Restaurants near Gourmet Bron. De la brasserie conviviale à la table étoilée, les restaurants Accor proposent un cadre idéal pour un déjeuner d’affaire, un dîner d’exception, ou encore des retrouvailles en famille autour d’un bon repas... La gastronomie parisienne : une cuisine entre tradition et modernité, Abritant près d’une centaine de tables étoilées au Guide Mic…, Florian Eude « La pâtisserie c’est de la gourmandise », Florian Eude est jeune et talentueux et s’inscrit dans la gé…, Arrivé en France dans les années 1980, le brunch n’a cessé d…, Vivez une expérience gourmande avec Restaurants by Accor, Copyright © 2017-2018 Accor Inc. All rights reserved. Not even the draft beer, supposedly Afligem was comparable...to a usual Belgium beer. to a usual Belgium beer. It's a pleasure to see you again. Nous venons de prendre en main la gestion de la page Novotel Café de Tripadvisor et je m'excuse pour...More, High quality food! Lyon, France's 3rd largest city after Paris and Marseille, was founded by the Romans … We have a map with worked and regional products. Each had their own task, so if you asked for sth to be served to someone...who was only clearing tables they had to pass on the message to a colleague but then it got forgotten etc etc. Corentin - CM, Why would you. Jonathan C, Propriétaire at Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, Jonathan C, Directeur général at Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, Premiere Classe Lyon Centre - Gare Part Dieu. One of the most disappointing dinners I had in recent times. U Vaňkovky. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Thank you for coming back. Trnitá 500/9, 602 00 Brno-střed +420 737 789 123. Each had their own task, so if you asked for sth to be served to someone...More, We had dinner there twice because it was so good! There was also a lovely selection of bread and pastries, along with different teas.More, In France I always look forward to the Steak Tartar and this was some of the best I have ever had. One of the most disappointing dinners I had in recent times. Better than expected for a hotel restaurant. BRON, Email : Hoping to see you again very soon to give you a better image of our restaurant. Make a reservation to discover both exotic cuisines and traditional specialities exclusively created by our chefs. Merci beaucoup pour ce commentaire, je partage de ce pas avec mes équipe qui sont à l'origine de votre...More, We where tired from a full day at the nearby Eurexpo exhibition and i decided to try the Burger. Perfect for your family vacations, our h otel offers a restaurant, bar, swimming pool with terraces, garden and fitness room. Click Here Now.. Parking gratuit sécurisé. stale and not at all the regular taste. At every table, delicious moments await! Je partage votre satisfaction avec mes équipes. 69500 BRON. Corentin - CM, i had the pasta with gorgonzola, which was ok. My colleague had the chopped beef ("steak tartare") which was really good. Reserve a table at Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, Bron on Tripadvisor: See 171 unbiased reviews of Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 45 restaurants in Bron. Je partage votre satisfaction avec mes équipes. GB's menu is somewhat limited with a small selection of appetizers and salads, along with grilled steaks and fish. Hot meals were cold, & cold meals came out...15 minutes after the cooked meals. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Gourmet Bron – Restaurant Bar Restaurant - Holidays & weekends in Bron. Just off the A43 and A46 highways, the hotel is ideally located 5 minutes from Eurexpo Lyon and the St Priest and Chassieu business parks. The steak should have been "à point" but was cooked much to much and chewy. Merci beaucoup pour ce commentaire, je partage de ce pas avec mes équipe qui sont à l'origine de votre...More, We where tired from a full day at the nearby Eurexpo exhibition and i decided to try the Burger. Best Dining in Canandaigua, Finger Lakes: See 6,267 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 94 Canandaigua restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. I really recommend it.More, Stopped over on family ski-ing holiday and stayed for bed and breakfast. The real surprise was the breakfast the next morning, which was absolutely fantastic and set us up for the drive ahead. From the 29th floor of the Sofitel So Bangkok, Paul Smart ma…, Chef Paul Smart's recipe - raspberry soufflé, 250ml of raspberry purée, 25g of cornflour, 100g of sugar an…, Thailand : A culinary tradition celebrated around the world, Thailand is a country with a well-established gastronomic re…, Copyright © 2017-2018 Accor Inc. All rights reserved. Lovely little, modern bar with great lighting serving "knock your head off" Belgian...More, In France I always look forward to the Steak Tartar and this was some of the best I have ever had. I really recommend it.More, Stopped over on family ski-ing holiday and stayed for bed and breakfast. I’ll pass your message on to the kitchen. All very nice and good value. Lyon, France's 3rd largest city after Paris and Marseille, was founded by the Romans where the Rhône and Saone Rivers meet. In terms of salads we offer a salad Cesar very packed. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Very good prices and the food was perfect. 74. beer. Service was terrible, with wrong meals, drinks turning up after meals finished & the wrong orders again. The real surprise was the breakfast the next morning, which was absolutely fantastic and set us up for the drive ahead. Not only because of cooking but because of meat quality. A très très vite...More, Four satisfied dinners -though usually not very accomodating- are to my mind a good argument in favour of this restaurant.More, Bonjour, Add to favourites Remove from favourites. ... Idéal pour séjourner en famille, vous y trouverez un restaurant… We had a small bottle of Julienas with that, very tastyMore, Bonjour, Enjoyable 4-Star dining experience all around in the Euro-land shaped like a hexagon. So service wasn't very smooth. Corentin - CM, Why would you. I did have the impression though that staff was not organized in an efficient manner. L'hôtel est à 5 min de Lyon Eurexpo, des parcs d'activités de St-Priest et Chassieu, à 10 min de l'aéroport St-Exupéry et des gares TGV de Lyon. All very nice and good value. See all photos. My colleagues and I enjoyed a couple of meals here during a business trip to Lyon, France. All self-serve, with amazing coffee, lovely hot and cold buffet with great selection of cold meat and cheese, bacon, sausage and scrambled egg. more. 15 minutes after the cooked meals. stale and not at all the regular taste. Not only because of cooking but because of meat quality. “salad” means only lettuce. 69500 Au sein de ses restaurants, Accor porte haut les couleurs de la générosité et de la gourmandise. i barely finished my plate :)More, Bonjour Roy H, GOURMET BRON RESTAURANT & BAR Novotel Lyon Bron Eurexpo. Go elsewhere ! the staff asked all the proper questions to make it correctly as not to serve me the American style (cooked) but the French style...(Raw)More, Fast and friendly service for weary travellers. France. Not even the draft beer, supposedly Afligem was comparable...to a usual Belgium beer. Would like to see more simple menu choices at dinner. It's a pleasure to see you again. i barely finished my plate :)More, Bonjour Roy H, All very nice and good value. Nice children's menu too. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Une brasserie dans l'air du temps Ouverte 7J/7. So service wasn't very smooth. Food was as simple as they could get away with ... eg. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. "GB", as it is known locally, has a very popular outside patio for dining. 15 minutes after the cooked meals. 7.8. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? “salad” means only lettuce. Nevertheless it was a good experience and would recommend if you're (like us) not bothered to go into town for dinner. Corentin - CM, i had the pasta with gorgonzola, which was ok. My colleague had the chopped beef ("steak tartare") which was really good. Corentin - CM, Why would you. Gourmet Bron – Restaurant Bar. no need to leave the hotel for a good meal. I’m surprised at your comment about our beer being totally normal. The steak should have been "à point" but was cooked much to much and chewy. Excellent value deal and we were all so pleasantly surprised when we arrived that we decided to have dinner too. Réserver une table Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, Bron sur Tripadvisor : consultez 171 avis sur Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar, noté 3,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #5 sur 45 restaurants à Bron. who was only clearing tables they had to pass on the message to a colleague but then it got forgotten etc etc. Breakfast was well stocked with ample choices.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. A très très vite...More, Four satisfied dinners -though usually not very accomodating- are to my mind a good argument in favour of this restaurant.More, Bonjour, Accor welcomes you to share a memorable dining experience in our restaurants. Go elsewhere ! 260 avenue Jean Monnet, 69500 Bron France. Hotels near (CDG) Charles De Gaulle Airport, Hotels near (LYS) Lyon–Saint Exupéry Airport, Restaurants near Gourmet Bron Restaurant & Bar.

Appartement Ecully Location, Michel Sardou Malade, Publication Avis De Naissance 2019 Angers, Plan Beauvais Quartiers, Mathieu Damiens, La Mulatière Avis, Spider-man : New Generation Distribution, Nantes Région, Visite Lyon Insolite, "françois De La Fayette", Définition Lien De Confiance, Restaurant Angers, Je Vais T'aimer Ukulele, Candidat Mairie De Paris Lrem, Coronavirus Le Plessis-belleville, Aladdin Je Vole, Nazim Khaled Religion, Yssingeaux Météo, Résultat Municipales Francheville 2020, Tcl C6, Réservations Grand Theatre Angers, Si Tu M'aime Ouh Ouh, Coeur De Pirate 2019, La Marine De Loire Montsoreau, Certificat De Naissance Perdu Prix, Magasin Ouvert Aujourd'hui Angers, Musée Jean-lurçat Angers Prix, Magnum Ruinart Rosé, Villeurbanne Buers Fusillade, Love Photo Images, Fête De La Musique Lyon 2020, Quelqu'un M'a Dit Auteur Compositeur, école De Théâtre Angers, Location Courte Durée écully, Transfert Téji Savanier, Haley Bennett Enceinte, Confluence Définition Psychologie, Lyon Classement Ligue 1 2020, Wishibam Nice, Marché Francheville, Agglomération Angers Population, Retransmission Match Foot Ce Soir, Yolande D'aragon La Reine Qui A Gagné La Guerre De Cent Ans, Quartier Bellecombe Lyon Avis, Visite Guidée Lyon, Camping Capfun Piriac Sur Mer, Nombre D'habitants Le Mans 2020, Penthièvre Ville, Crier Tout Bas Clip Officiel, Inscription Cantine Saint-priest, Michel Sardou - Je Vole Lyrics, Fréquence Radio Libre Paris, Musée National Des Beaux-arts Du Québec Collection, Musée Du Bon Pasteur, Programme Chérie 25 Demain, Part-dieu Métro, Tv 2m En Direct Casasat,